Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#35 Catastrophic

Just a quick update on what I did this weekend, or the last weekend before my college life starts :)
I know I'm making sorta big deal out of everything, and friends who have already started college tells me it's nothing much, but trust me, it's something to me, alright.

yesterday,
Outing with my boys from high school, before Feck leaves for National Service, can't wait to see him bald :p
For a few of them, it was the first time in Sunway Pyramid, so it was cute seeing them get excited bout everything.
We had half our minds to go ice skating, the other half wanted to watch a movie.
In the end, we ended up just walking around, before they all left for Mid Valley, leaving me to meet up with my dad.

today,
Was supposed to wake up early for a whole day commited to church.
Ended up waking at 1, missing the 11am service and lunch with Matt.
Had lunch at Subway with Haris, although the silly boy wouldn't eat.
Went for 4pm service, signed up for VIP, and I feel sooo good about it.

tomorrow,
Orientation at Taylor's College, and I simply can't wait! :)


Currently listening to : Eenie Meenie by Sean Kingston & JB.

Labels: , ,