Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#31 Time has come

Yes indeed. The time has arrived peoplezzzz! SPM results day *dum dum dummmmm*
To tell you the truth, I was kinda irritated by the people who kept saying they don't want to go tmrw, that they're not gonna tell anyone their results, bla bla bla. I mean come on laaa, there's nothing you can do to change your results. & the only reason why you would feel like shit that way is coz you pretty much just didn't do your best for SPM inniiitt?

Well anyway, its now 9.18, about 42 minutes to the release. I was woken up at 6 by my very very loving and considerate sister who was obviously jealous that I could sleep till about 9 whereas she has to go to school at 6 & hence stomped about in my room until I woke up, thinking I was late *takes a breather*. After that I just slipped in and out of sleep and between dreams.

The fishcake scariest thing was I (obviously) dreamt that I didn't get ANY As but got 7Bs, 2Cs, and a D. Like whaaaaaaaat? Fuck, I'm kinda worried now. I just hope I don't get like really confusing results like 3As, 2Bs, 5Cs, 4Ds, something like that. Something that I can't remember what I got for which subject. Haha <- OMG I LAUGHED.

Okay, nuff with the lameness, I'm going to shower now so I can be nice and yummy for when my parents eat me. Hehe. I miss my friends btw! Haha okay, bye.

Currently listening to : Flyfm's Pagi Show & their ridiculous randomness.

Labels: ,