Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#34 Chang behind the wheel

Learners Driving License :)

Eheheh, excuse the picture, I'm just really excited that I'm getting closer to my Satria GTi *winks

Yesterday was Sam's 15th, we didn't celebrate since she had school and all, so we just bought her a cake and surprised her. It was just mum, Sam and I. Great berbonding time. We took lots of pictures, but since it was a surprise, Sam says the pictures can't be uploaded coz she looked ugly. Haha, yeah.

Anyway, today I went for my first driving class ever. Frankly, it was a disaster. First of all, my instructor was ancient. He was like, 65?! And to make things worse, he didn't speak any English so we had to converse in Malay. I think my engine died about 30 times today, and thank goodness I didn't run over anything.

Oh, but when I was halfway driving, a dark brown lizard scrambled out from the dashboard, and knowing how terrified I am of lizards, I totally just let go of everything, the clutch, brakes and steering wheel. The car didn't stop and the lizard was sitting like a feet away from my face. And trust me, that is the closest I will ever get to a lizard. My poor instuctor was freaking out, thinking I was mad when I slammed on the brakes and got out of the car. After he shooed it away, I totally wasn't concentrating anymore, afraid that the lizard might come out again. My instructor couldn't get over my epic move, shaking his head and scolding me in Chinese. Hahaha.

All in all, it was a funny experience, and my instructor even told me to go learn Chinese. Mmmmm hahaha okay. My next class is next week, on Saturday, after the first week of college. How uusum is that? :D

Aaaand, if you haven't already noticed to oh-so fabulous header I have, it's hand drawn by the one and only Atina, and edited by Faiz J, thanks guys!

Currently listening to : Break Your Heart (Remix) ft Ludacris - Taio Cruz

Labels: ,