Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#29 Don't stop believing



Hey hello,

Know how I said I'd fight back if dad said no? Well he did. Say no, that is. And I didn't. Fight back that is. I think it's because my transport and all that wasn't confirmed and plus I really wanted to prove to my dad that I can be mature enough to take no for an answer and not sulk/stomp/cry like a baby. But c'mon la, it's the 3rd time he has said no. What if I start college and all I wanna do is party coz I never had the chance to? Pfft, good thing I know I'm not like that. So much for a great start to March hey.

Anyway, Bangsar shopping was gooood. Got myself some fucken killler studded heels and a beach dress. There was this satin tube cocktail with studs and another harem jumpsuit with was oh so pweety but I didn't have enough money for both. The auntie who worked there must have really liked me coz she said she would hold both items for me for up to a month till I have money (Y)

Even after only 2 days of work, I find that one simply cannot please everyone. And also that some parents are just too stubborn to believe that their kids are either slow or just too plain stupid that they find the need to blame the poor new tutor who hasn't went for training yet :(

Oh and of course. Results have been confirmed to be released on the 11th. Can't wait! Planning for the Genting trip and primary school reunion soonz (:

PS : John Park and Siobhan Magnus ♥

Currently listening to : Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer

Labels: ,