Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#26 I rock so hard, you roll.

HELLO :)

Today has been somewhat bloody annoying. I didn't sleep all night last night so I got up at about 5, went out to buy eggs and made French toast for the family. Then I got ready for my computer test. Yeah, at about 7 in the morning. The driving class people were supposed to pick me up and normally they would tell me what time to be ready the night before. But they didn't last night. So being the considerate citizen I am (haha), I thought I would just be ready early and wait.

I showered, got dressed and waited till about 9. Okay fine, I didn't actually just sit and wait there like some stupid dipshit, I actually fell asleep. Whatever. Anyway, I had texted them at 7 in the morning to make sure they sent transport, but no response. So I called them when I woke up, and the clerk there said that today they were not sending transport. I was like "WHAT?!". Then I went on to complain about how they already promised and they should have notified me ages ago. The sonofafish made this funny grunting sound then asked her boss or something on what to do. Then she asked me (rudely) for my IC and phone number then hung up before telling me how long more to wait.

About half an hour later, they tried calling my phone but my phone is in this super hormonal stage where I can't answer phone calls. I need a new phone, pa! So my mum called them back on her phone and they told her that the computers were broken. Pah, all 20 of them? Pshhyeah, right. My mum kinda exploded and scolded the woman on the phone (haha!). Meh, feels good to have mummy do my shouting for me :)

Anyway, my test has been postponed to the 28th. I didn't actually want to do it today but I really just wanted to get it over with? So yeah. Yay for me :|

Bah, besides that, my days have seriously been lazy days, only going out when utterly necessary. I watched Wolfman with Ezrul, Sam, mum and grandpa yesterday though. Awkward situation but I kinda liked it (Y) So yeah, life's good.

Currently listening to : If We Ever Meet Again by Timbaland ft Katy Perry ♥

Labels: