Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#28 Enopi babopi

Meet me.

& I'm the new part time tutor at Bangsar! ;)

Today was my first day, and it was uh, okay. I've fallen in love with a 4 year old with sharp features and curly brown hair who goes by the name of Benjamin Boyl

There were a few kids who were really stubborn and spoilt. Most of them are Eurasians. Wait, let me rephrase that. At least 89% of them are Eurasians and simply gorgeous! And they gotz rich parents too. Muahaha. Ha.

It's pretty easy to teach with all the tools they provide, and I love kids so it's not too bad. I'm going again tmrw, after I go for a little shoe shopping around Bangsar Baru. Speaking of which, I'm planning to go for Havoc, on Thursday. And normally I think of going behind my dad's back but I feel it's time I stop. I'm sure I'm old enough to go for a party in a club, and pfft I've got tonnes of friends doing it waaaay before they turned 18. Heck, my mum and dad were hectic clubbers themselves. It's just one night, so I'm going to ask him, and fight back if he says no. So there. Bah.

Oh and regarding my previous post, I retook my computer test and passed with a 44. Same results as a certain someone :p So yeah, another step towards my license, wooohz.

Besides that, I've been going out quite often, got a few dates planned out with people I haven't seen in a long time. Oh and of course. Results. Some say 11, some say 16. Psh, whatever. Nothing we can do to change what we can't change, right? Hell of course I'm nervous but apa boleh buat kanz? Fishcake.

Uhm, both my phones aren't working. They won't let me text. The Motorola won't let me type anything more than "Yes", "No", "hey", ":)", "imy", "kay", mm yeah you get the idea. It hangs up which is really irritating. & the buttons on the ancient Nokia 5300 decided to not work after I dropped it from about 6 feet high. So yeah. All I can do is call. And don't you love it when people don't answer? (:

Anywayz, I can't wait for college. Haha bye :)

Currently listening to : The One by Backstreet Boys

Labels: , ,