Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#30 Retainers & Pancakes

Coz we're cool like that.

So today I was at One Utama with my childhood (No, really. It's those Barbie doll crazy days) friends, Marissa & Manjusha :)
Ah yes, we are one Malay who is more Chinese than Malay, one Chinese and a rojak. HAHA. So 1Malaysia right? Bahaha FTW.

I feel bad coz I had the luxury of my dad sending me all the way to OU, whereas Manj had to take a bus (ZOMG) and Marissa had to drive from KK. Kota Kemuning lah tardz. But that's why I love them kan kan? :) Anyway, first thing we did was choose a movie. Must have been fate coz all three of us have not seen Valentine's Day but boo freaking hoo, it wasn't showing anymore. So we opted for The Book of Eli instead, although Manj has already seen it. And we only had to pay for one ticket ;p Coz we're cool like that, mofozzzz.

Before the movie, we had lunch at New York New York Deli. Why in the name of everything that is holy do they need to repeat the word New York, I will never know. As if New York once isn't a big enough impact. Pshh. ANYWAYZ, lunch was gooood. Manj had pancakes. For lunch. Marissa had some awesome sandwhich and I had well, Caesar salad yo. Coz we're coooool like that!

We wanted to go for really sinful desserts so we went to Delicious and actually sat down, looked at the menu and got up and left. Yeah, I didn't skip the ordering and eating part. It didn't happen. Haha well apparently the dessert at Delicious isn't up to our culinary standards! We seriously put on our "muka tak malu" faces and walked out. Baaha. Coz we're coo...ah, you get it. Did some window shopping, made a whole lot of noise and even wanted to go to Toy's R Us but we didn't have time. Mein, I should so totally do this more.

Besides all that action, Sunday was awesome church and Saturday was just work. Back to work tomorrow babyz! And oh, results. Teehee.

OH did I mention all three of us wear retainers? Haha okay, bye.

Labels: