Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#32 Keep on keepin' on


Dad did the honors of scanning in my SPM results.

I wasn't intending to post my results until a certain someone went through with the deal he made, but since the cat's out of the bag, here it is. I must say, I have yet again failed to surprise myself with the A- for Sejarah and the B for Add Maths. All I can say is, I'm happy, and I thank God for this (:

Work has been.. bad. Everytime I say something, I screw up. Everytime I do something, I shouldn't have. Yesterday I was giving out flyers to people in The Curve. And to be honest, this experience has totally disregarded any irritance or annoyance I ever had for people who spam me with flyers in any shopping complexes.

It's not fun, having to stand for 7 hours a day, saying "Excuse me, sir/miss" every five seconds (on a busy weekend, about 15 seconds on a weekday) and being given a 'go away' stare OR, having people see you holding flyers and intentionally walk 5 feet away from you so that you'll look like a complete idiot chasing the person and being rejected anyways (!)

And things with my boss. Fishcake. I keep forgetting that it isn't high school anymore, I can't just skip when I feel like it, or gossip without any big drama. Psh. Welcome to the real world, ay. I'm really really hoping things will turn out fine. I don't want to get fired or something :/

Oh, and for those who have always wanted to ask me something, but never had the balls to, I've got formspring. HERE.

Anywayyy, can't wait for college. Orientation is on the 29th (:

Byeee.

Currently listening to : Sam in the shower :p


Labels: ,