Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#27 Outta My Head

Well at least we know I'm not retarded. Or blind.

So yeah, I failed my computer test for my driving license. I'm seriously pissed at myself for so many reasons.

First of all, I thought I could finish early so that then my mum, sister and I could go down to Taylor's Lakeside Campus for the Acts Church 10th anniversary event which I was really really really looking forward to :( I promised so many people, including myself that I would be there but yeah. They don't call me ffk kid for nothing kayz? Failing the test makes it all worse.

Then, I waited for 4 hours (!) before I could take my test and in the end, phail anyway so what's the fishcake point kan? I tell you, some Malaysians take their own sweet time when it comes to certain things like organizing the candidates for the stupid computer test.

And the worst part of it all, I FAILED BY ONE EFFING POINT! One! One! ONE! 1! Satu! FML lah seriously. I'm going again tmrw so fat hopes of me sleeping in late after so many days of waking up early (okay, not really but pfft). I plan to go superman early so I can be one of the first to finish the test tmrw. Dang lah, I just want to get it over with ya know?

And mark my words for tonight I shall actually read the buku soalan thing!

Currently listening to : Automatic by Tokio Hotel

Labels: ,