Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#40 She's shitty coz she ain't me


Hey ho! Finally a longish post (I hope).

So far things have been.. a huge roller coaster of disaster. Over the past two weeks, it's been mixed emotions, crazy talk and spending money.

I stayed over at Hillary's place for about two nights. The picture above was taken by her, after I was forced to try on about 42652 clothes of hers. Surprisingly enough, we're both the same size. Except for her big feet and height. Oh and my bigger bum and her bigger boobs. It was fun, although all we pretty much did was jump around in her room trying on clothes and taking hours to decide what to wear for college the next day. Adrian, her boyfriend drove us to and from college both days, and oh, he's got the same birthday as me (Y) We slept late on both days, causing me to fall asleep in class so many times. Mmm, Hill's brother said to her that I've got a round ass. Gee, thanks for the newsflash. What her 15 year old brother is doing checking out my ass and all, I will never know. We watched Fame, ate too many damn Cheerios and bought clothes online, yay! Love love ♥

Other than that, college has been kinda shitty. HAHA no, not really. I just feel like pointing out that there are too many damn couples around. Like Hill said, all the hot ones are taken. Bahahahaha. Oh and I had my Maths and Spec Maths class test recently. 11/20 for Maths, yo. That's...bad.

For now, I'm staying in Beh Beh's place on weekdays, probably go to work on Friday afternoons after classes, then head back to Sepang for the weekend. I've got my last two driving hours this weekend, then I can book my JPJ test, although I can't say that I can confidently pass the exam. We'll see. I still haven't been to the movies in badonkey years but I did spend money on tops from F21 and a haircut. Thinking about rehighlighting my hair since it's not red anymore, more like shit yellow, as you can see in the picture. But meh, too lazy.

Well um, that's it for now. A shameless request : could anyone reading this please answer this survey for me? No registration or information required, just a favour for yours truly. Thanks. Click here.

Big fat hugs and sloppy kisses, Denise.

Currently listening to : Secrets by One Republic

Labels: , ,