Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#39 Figments of my imagination


This blog is not dead.
I will update, it's just that I don't have time with all the driving classes, church and college things going on.
It would be a lie to say that I'm not enjoying college, I really am.
I'm opening up to things, and my classmates are really funny :)

I just feel kinda bored here.
And a tad bit alone.
I haven't shopped in DAYS! *proud of myself :p
And I looong for my friends, my old friends.

I'm waiting to get my license, so I can finally drive and take myself out whenever I want.
Three cheers for independance and being alone.

Currently listening to : Down ft Lil Wayne by Jay Sean

Labels: ,