Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#37 Every girl for herself

Hey hello hi,

On my first second day of college, I have managed to :

  • Take a crap in the 10 minutes break between classes,
  • Somehow get myself appointed as class rep,
  • Have an awesome RM5.80 Subway sandwhich for lunch,
  • Introduce myself about 4 times,
  • Find the guy of my dreams,
  • Get lost for the first time in a first lesson,
  • Be amazed by the facilities at Taylors, no joke,
  • Have no people stare at me for any reason (Y)

In other words,
I'm excited :)

Currently listening to : Hold On by The Skylife

Labels: