Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#36 Of orientation and charades

Hey to the ho!

Today, well technically yesterday, was my orientation (like I haven't already posted it everywhere :p) and it was pretty..well.. EPIC?! :)

I must say, at first I was kinda bored with all the speeches going on, and I found myself surrounded by people I normally wouldn't hang out with. But then when they split us into our classes, and started all the ice breaker games, that was when I started to warm up.

The games were seriously funny. There was one where we had to sit in a circle, and everyone had to lie down on the person on their right's lap. I have no idea if I make any sense but who cares. Then 3 people were given a list of words to act out, and the people lying down in that super awkward position had to guess what it was. They were sorta lying down on chairs and every one minute, the facilitators will pull out two chairs. I know it's hard to imagine but it was seriously hilarious. I was one of the 3 who had to act out the words which some of were Lady Gaga, Harry Potter, Facebook and other random words. I couldn't really act properly since I was in hysterics laughing at my poor classmates :p

Anyway, there were a few other games, and not to mention a real hottie in class M7 :p
OH OH I'm class M4, btw. So far, there are definitely more guys than girls, I'll update as soon I have more to tell.

It's currently 3AM and I have class in 5 hours. I so shouldn't have taken that 2 and a half indulgent nap. My brain is so fucking awake that I have a headache from trying too hard to sleep.
I have no idea how I'm going to survive on my very first day of class in college. Wish me luck!

Currently listening to : World Behind My Wall by Tokio Hotel

Labels: ,