Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#21 We've got some Diem to Carpe

IM BACK ;D

My flight had arrived on Friday, and it was pretty good. I didn't sleep instead I watched like 4 movies. Fame was so freaking awesome and Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs was beyond funny.

Ever since I came back, I've been pretty much catching up on everything. My laptop still can't connect to the internet to my dismay, so I'll be asking the Dell people to come and get it fixed for free coz it been less than a year since I've had it. The first thing I did was of course, get my new glasses picked out. It's pretty much like my old one but brown :D

I went back for piano class, and I've got a lunch date tmrw with Khei Qi, Beh Beh and others, and I'm really excited, since I haven't seen them in ages. I'm planning to register for my license on Friday, something which I can't wait to get started on.

Other than that, my days are just filled with spending time with my parents but I'm gonna start catching up with people asap.

Currently listening to : Move Along by The All American Rejects

Labels: ,