Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#22 What Is Love?

Heyy hello,

It's the 5th of February, already! Sucks that I still haven't decided where I want to go for college or that I still can't put my finger on which course I want...

Well anyway, I just got home from Lim Kok Wing, and I tell you, that place reeks of awesomeness. I love love love the environment which is not good. It's making my decision even harder to make. The architecture course there is cheaper than Taylors (surprisingly) by a bit but I'll have to start in March since my trial results were shit and I can't go for the Feb intake coz of that. Which also means I have another two months to kill and I simply can't wait for college.

So, my dad has impromptu-ly decided for me to take SAM in Taylors so that I have a better foundation for my second degree (LIKE WHAT?). Yeah, dad says he would prefer if I took a 2nd degree after my architecture. And by prefer, he means he wants. Mhmm. I'm thinking Chemical Engineering but hey, one step at a time, right? Plus, he prefers (heh) that after SAM, I go overseas to study, like in England or some shit but like I said, one step at a time. I don't want to rush my decision in these two months and regret later, so yeah, SAM.

Other than that, things have been pretty good. I'm going for my Grade 8 practical in August, then most likely my Diploma after that. I'm going to be staying with Beh Beh, my piano teacher coz it's nearer to Taylors. Oh, and I've finally registered for my license which will take about up to 2 months to finalise (yay!).

OHHH CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING! Haha sudden wave of excitement :p I haven't done any CNY shopping yet, we'll probably go on Sunday. Can't wait for all the gambling, food and ang pau money. Ngahahaha.

I'm happy :)

Currently listening to : Can't Stand It by NeverShoutNever! <- Listen to their new album, it's even more awesome than LKW.

Labels: , ,