Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#20 Ready to Rumble

So heyyyy, it's my last post here in Sydney. My flight is in about 4 hours and I'm pretty reluctant yet excited about going home.

It's amazing how fast 6 weeks flew by and it's almost February :D
I've done so much, met a lot of people, all kinds of people from different walks of life and one thing fosho, I've grown. It's been one huge reality check for me as I had to spend money that I didn't have, do housework that I never bothered to do in my own home and hey, I even have a new found love for cooking.

Call it mystery, call it divine intervention, but I'm glad my laptop decided not to connect to the internet at all. And because of that, I got to walk the dog, discover new recipes and basically not waste time at all. But hopefully it'll be okay once I get home, coz it's not fun. Nothing having your own laptop to work.

So now, I think I deserve my own "I went to Sydney, slept on a couch for 6 weeks and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" now hey? Or a " I got bullied by aboriginals for being Asians but I survived" t-shirt huh? :p

Currently listening to : I Love You 5 by NeverShoutNever!

Labels: ,