Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#58 In my skin-tight jeans



You think I'm pretty, without any makeup on (;


Awesome song, and although I missed her at World Stage, I love Katy Perry to bits. She's so purdy. Hehe.

Been spending a lot of time with Kelly, not that I'm complaining, but yeah. Speaking of which, I should get a picture with her, hm.

I need to prioritise. Im finding that I'm not doing my best. In anything. For Student Council work, Corroboree preps and studies. Prioritise. So much easier said than done. Everyone keeps saying that I'm really relaxed for a SAM March intake student. And yeah, I agree. I know that a full set of A20s is way beyond my reach, I'm just gonna have to work with what I already have. A few phails and one A *sigh.

Oh, I'm beginning to love church more and more. It's like I'm finding something that's been missing for a really long time. I think CF Camp must have ignited a spark that was already within me. I feel this urge of wanting to be better. For my mum, my dad, my sister and for myself. All starting with my studies. Heh :) I know it's not impossible, I just need to focus. Pah, once again, easier said than done.

Okay so I've got a couple of assignments waiting to be done, so yeah. Catch you later.

Curremtly listening to: Teenage Dream by Katy Perry.

Labels: