Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#55 Thou shall not talk shit.


So today someone told me that apparently I'm 'like some paranoid girl going after him'. WOW. Just wow.

First of all, ever since I've seen you with your girlfriend, I've stepped down. Not like I wanted you that bad in the first place anyway. And now you accuse me of glaring at your girlfriend? The fuck? Gee, I'm sorry. I'd start on how I really don't think your girlfriend and you are all that, but I'm above that. So yea.

I made it a point not avoid you since that day, and it really isn't my fault that you and your girlfriend prefer to be all touchy and shit all over campus right. I don't even look at her face or yours, for goodness sake.

Okay, I know I'm making a big deal out of this. Maybe not. Perhaps it's because life's been so quiet, no drama for a long time. But seriously. I'm pissed off right now. Never ceases to amaze me how some people can be so full of themselves.

Currently listening to : Cooler Than Me by Mike Postner

Labels: ,