Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#56 Joy as intense as pain

Hey hi, just a quick clean update.

Things have been mad busy lately. I just got back from a weekend in PD, with the Taylors CF. It was kinda awesome actually :) Ber-bonded with a lot of people, and grew more and more in Christ, fosho.

School's been mad hard. I've been doing really badly, and I realise that. My recent results have been nothing but a huge slap in the face, a big fat reality check. I need to buck up, pronto. I didn't know how hard it would be when I first signed up for this, but I know now, and things are gonna have to change.


There's a whole lotta of others things going on that I would love to blame my bad performance on. My classmates, council stuff, prom stuff, this stuff and that stuff. But I know it all boils down to just me.

Okay, I'm bored already. Will blog again some other time, heh. Bye :)

Currently listening to : Smoke on The Water by Deep Purple.