Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#49 Life in slow motion

"And if I weren't so young, or stupid, or restless, I might be able to just soon forget this."




25th May, 2010;
I was feeling pretty worn out from college since I had my laptop with me, making my bag plenty heavy. And plus, I was just feeling a little down from all the shit going on everywhere. A text from Haris made it better when he invited me out (;
Once I got into the car, I was pretty quiet, I think he thought I was mad. But once I started complaining, everything just came gushing out. I think I even teared a bit :O He was too good to just listen and not really say anything while I was being an utter bitch :')
Of course, we ended in Sunway Pyramid, and first thing we did was catch a movie. NightmareOnElmStreet (; It was reaaally good, but of course, never as good as the originals, hey. Freddy Krueger got me jumping in my seat, like no other boy can do ;p Haris claimed that I was going to punch him during one of the totally unexpected jumpy parts, I really wasn't. A line from the movie which I couldn't decide to either laugh or squirm at ; "Your mouth says yes but your body says no" - Freddy Krueger. A total must watch, I say (: Of spilling popcorns and deciding between closing my ears or eyes. Hehe.
And then of course, omnomnom, foooood. We took about an hour, at least, to decide. He even texted a friend to tell us where to eat. We then half walked to Subway, spotted a Penang-ish cafe/cuisine, walked in and both had nasi lemak instead ♥ So much for healthy eating.
And my favourite part of the day, where I cleaaaarly remembered that we parked on CP5, and Si Know-It-All here was saying that it was impossible. Something around the lines of "Definitely not CP5" (; Well of course, we ended looking at almost every floor, and some more than twice. So I go on to say, "Why don't we just take a look, no harm done, right?" Lo and behold, there sat the little gold Kelisa. Never doubt a woman, fosho. The driving home, hehe. My endless shouting directions and freaking outs. I find myself to be borderline useless when it comes to directions. Funny how I've been on the same route everyday, for almost my whole life, and yet can still forget which turn to take or lane to be in :/
But it was such a good day, although I stayed up till 2 to finish my draft. All good, I only had 4% plagarism (;
26th May, 2010;
A very different Wednesday, from all the Wednesdays I've had ♥
I skipped out on first period to complete my draft, and skipped lunch to finalize it (; Bought myself bubble tea and lollipops the kill the hunger pangs. And then the movie, The Sum of All Fears. Good movie, a lil too political for me, but still. Ben Affleck and Morgan Freeman, worth the two hours of ass-on-plastic chair ;p
I planned to take the shuttle bus to the Lakeside campus, but Lih Shyan got his friends, Alan and Ben to drive us there. From the moment Alan reversed out of the parking lot, I knew I was in for one helluva ride (;
When we arrived at Lakeside, I was definitely breathtaken. By so many things! The fact that they have such a beautiful 4 floor library, lecture theatres with awesome views of the lake, and the 20" Macs. Oh those Macs. And the yummy boys ;p A short text to Kelly saying "Lakeside is my new boyfriend, J- who? ;)"
Borrowed a book, and got back onto the rollercoaster. We couldn't decide where to go, and quoting Alan, "With every meter this car moves, you guys suggest a different place -.-" :D Finally, ended up in Sunway Pyramid, again. All we did was stare at the ice-skating rink, both Alan and I lusting for ice-skates. Didn't play pool, didn't watch a movie, didn't bowl and most definitely didn't ice-skate. Instead, we shared bubble tea. And then left for FTZ (;
We very obviously suck at L4D2, judging by the amount of times all four of us died, not even being able to be rescued by the 'rescue team'. Dang those Boomers :3
Finally left for home at about 7, and I assure you, I have never freaked out so much in one single car ride. Alan Nah, you are one scaaary driver. Between all the literal screaming, swearing and epic laughing, I had so much fun. I was better at the directions since I had practice yesterday (; But Mr. Genius here took a left turn when I clearly said U-turn, causing me to freak out all over again :'D
Thank you guys, for making my day twenty times over. Lih Shyan and Ben were obviously tired and couldn't take my screaming as I sat in front. hehe ♥

There's so much more to come, so much more planned. Sleepover at Hill's, 6 Efisyen reunion and LAN classes. hehe. Looks like life is turning round, isn't it? (;
Oh, and I wish I had pictures to go with these, if only I can find my charger :/




Currently listening to : Born To Make You Happy by Britney Spears

Labels: ,