Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#53 Winds of Change?

Cigarettes only look hot in pictures.

WAA, DAMN LONG NEBBER UPDATE EDI!

Heeeeh, sorry, excuse the Cina-ness. Helloo :D
I've redone my whole blog, the previous layout was too damn ugly. I know this one isn't me. At all. But yeah. Winds of change, people, change.

Anyway, it's been badonkey years since I updated, and I feel really bad coz I actually do love my blog. I don't know where to start :O

Hmm I celebrated my eighteenth not too long ago, the 8th to be precise. Kelly took me out for Eclipse the night before, and the clock struck 12 when we were in Banana Leaf, Centrepoint while we were having cheese naan and camwhoring ;) In class was pretty nuts, friends and I were sharing cake on each other's faces :p Tons of pictures on Facebook, just check out my tagged photos.

Life's been pretty boring yet crazy at the same time. I'm pretty much home most of the time, pigging out in front of my laptop like I do best. Other times I'm stressing out about my studies but not really doing anything about it anyway.

Time's been flying really really quick. It's already end of July and I don't know where Jan, Feb, March, April, May and June went. Scary shit la. Another four months and I'm out of Taylors already :/ I feel like college and I have this lovehate relationship. Sometimes it pisses me off so bad I just feel like staying in bed. I don't, but I end up going to college dressed like crap. Other times I'm so excited, I take forever to get dressed. LOL. No relevance, I know.

Friends are everywhere in college, but somehow I haven't found anyone that I can really relate to, other than Kelly Ng. She's awesome la this woman. Hehe. But honestly, I really miss my old friends. They may not be perfect, and probably not good for me, but they've been the ones putting a smile on my face for the past 5 years :')

Oh Sneijder, you cannot imagine my immense love for you :')
My heart burns with so much pride when I see them :)
Oh, something random. World Cup. From the beginning, I've always been Spain and Holland fans. I even told myself that if they were both in the finals, I wouldn't know who to choose. Then I found that I was rooting for Oranje more then Espana. But I still loved both though. And I didn't like the fact that so many others were already supporting Spain. That's just me and my weird desire to go against everyone else la kan. Then when the finals came, I bought myself an Oranje jersey, pergh semangat already. Watched the finals in AC with Haris, slept in his car then went straight to college. Zombie like the whole day man. And I was wearing my Netherlands jersey pulak tu. Haha (Y)

Anyway, things to look forward to! Friday the 13th themed party in August! Student Council is organizing the whole thing so I've got quite a bit on my plate. I'm getting Caprice to perform, yummeh. Aaaand preparations for Corroberee, our prom has started. The theme for this one is Garden of Eden. Gold, green and white colours. I can already imagine how I'm going. All I need is the perfect date. Hehe. Oh and MTV World Stage. Someone on my timelime tweeted, "Oh, you mean Katy Perry's concert? The others are just opening acts." LOL,  I couldn't agree more. Shitty lineup if you ask me. As much as I love Bunkface, I feel that MTV could have done better. I mean come on, look at last years. All I'm saying is I'm only going if I get a free ticket, I'm not gonna be chasing like I did last year. Malas.

Okay, so this is just it for now. Hoping that I'll post another update soon.
Till then,

LOVEEE, Denise.

Currently listening  to : Kissin U by Miranda Cosgrove 

Labels: ,