Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#48 One mistake from being together

Hey hello,
I know I've kinda abandoned my blog a bit. It's just that, life's been so.. crazy yet boring at the same time.

The logic to that statement is well, pretty simple yet complicated. LOL WTF right.
I think I've gone bonkers.

College has been so busy! I've got so much tests, and assignments, I've never had so much work to do before.
But yet, I find myself on Facebook 3-4 hours a day, and don't even get me started on weekends. When it's Saturday or Sunday, I completely forget I even go to college :/

I feel lifeless. And yes, that is just expected of a SAM student. But but I feel like I've missed out on life before this so much that I just want to live now. I just want to be spontaneous and go out for a drive with friends, skip class and just well, live. But then I feel guilty when I do so cause of the work I have.

And oh my goodness, my horrendous results. You don't even want to know. 5 out of 40 for Chemistry, the lowest in class. I am so failing SAM. I need help la, fishcake. And Spec Maths. Holy cow, why was I even crazy enough to think that I could handle this? :(

I'm sort of broken. In a way. My heart is like, in so many pieces and just flying off in different directions that I don't even know what to think or feel anymore. It's confusing.

Part of me tells me to just forget about all this and just concentrate on SAM. But the other part. The other raging, screaming part that wants him to know I exist, so so badly. I hate how much he knows I linger around so he can say hey, or that my heart skips two, maybe three beats when I see him.

And my classmates. They don't like me. Well, not all of them (I hope.), but two of the five people I feel most comfortable with. Sometimes I figure that I can't be too loud, but I just can't help it. I'm always the misfit. I wish life wasn't such a dick.

Oh and I can't find my camera charger, fuck.

Currently listening to : Airplanes by B.O.B ft Hayley Williams

Labels: , ,