Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#44 Ich Liebe Dich

Hey hello!

I know I'm updating kinda late about this, since I didn't have internet over the weekend, but let me just say this :

Bill Kaulitz is the sexiest thing eeeever!

Oh mai gad, it was totally worth the wait, and plus they played club music while we waited so it wasn't so bad.
I only have to complain about a few things. Well firstly, I paid RM50 each for 2 tickets, couldn't find someone to buy the extra one from me, and seeing how I didn't want my sister to go in the first place, I wasn't going to give it to her just like that. So on the day itself, I decided I'll just sell it to her for RM30, which is the same price as the album, mind you, instead of RM50. I was there early and definitely wanted Tokio Hotel's autographs, so I went and bought myself their album for RM30, FOR MYSELF.
After lining up and all, I got it signed. I said 'I Love You' to Bill Kaulitz and he smiled at me, causing me to just die on the spot, and I managed to say 'Hi' to Tom and him saying 'Hi' back, before I started going OMG OMG OMG and hyperventilating. Heck, I even cried when I got off the stage. They are so hot, I tell you.


When they left, obviously I was part of the fangirl crowd that mobbed them, snapping pictures, shouting and grabbing at them. I managed to get a few pictures and even freaking touched Tom! Hell yeah, be jealous beetches! :D

The second thing is that the security at the concert was shit, and everyone ran in without using their ticket! And there I was half an hour before, standing at the entrance of OU going, 'Tokio Hotel tickets! Get your Tokio Hotel tickets here!" Like pshhffttt. So that really just means I paid RM130 for my damn ticket when everyone else got it for free lah? Fuck that man, seriously.

Anyway, before the concert, I had lunch with Manj, a few of her friends + a couple we met while lining up for the signing (: Played some pool and then I left to meet up with Mel and Ikin. At about 5.30, I met up with dad to pass him some stuff including my DSLR coz I didn't want to bring it around in the concert. I half regret and half don't coz I didn't get any good pictures of Bill perfoming in all this sexyness but then I couldn't have moved around as much as I did, plus all the pushing and jumping, nuh uh.







All in all, it was a good, but expensive night. Next time I'm going for a concert, no more rushing into buying a ticket. Lesson learnt.
Oh, and I asked a girl for her email coz I saw that she had some pretty rad pictures of Bill and Tom performing, but I can't seem to get hold of her for now. So yeah (:

Currently listening to : Noise by Tokio Hotel

Labels: , ,