Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#45 Little Miss Sunshine

Hey hello,

College has been really good, except for the fact that I've been working my ass out trying to meet deadlines, which by the way I am totally failing at. I still have my last 2 hours of driving class, yet to be completed, which kills me coz I really want my license :/

Anyway, just a few random things from college,

Freddy Kruger was hiding behind telephone posts, scaring the beezwacks out of people. Poor Philip (;


Someone posted this up on a bulletin board in campus. I was going to look away after the first few lines, but kept reading anyway. It sort of inspired me, although for me, life has always been about living each day to the fullest, and I'm glad someone decided to spread the word ;)


If you are reading this, then this then this (I noticed that :p) warning is for you.
Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life.

Don't you have other things to do?
Is your life so empty that you can't think of a better way to spend these moments?
Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it?
Do you everything you're supposed to read?
Do you think everything you're supposed think?
Buy what you're told to want?
Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex.
Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation.
Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive.
If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic.
You have been warned.

End note : WORD! This is a win.

I couldn't agree more ;)

Anyway, I haven't been watching American Idol for ages! Lee Dewyze is love :D
Oh, and the new http://draft.blogger.com/ is awesome. Just look at my new layout, inspired by Elaine's (;
I have to get started on my research paper draft, so this is it for now. Bye!

Currently listening to : Alejandro by Lady Gaga

Labels: