Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#42 Ready, Set, Go!

Hey hi!

This Saturday night is Tokio Hotel's concert, so you gotta be there or be square! Loads of people I know say that Tokio Hotel are for fags, mainly coz of the lead singer, Bill Kaulitz, whom I love ♥ With his almost perfect hair, and sexy voice (unlike freaking Justin Bieber), I can't wait for his performance :D



Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Gustav Schäfer, and Georg Listing, whoo!

I'll be there with Ikin and her boyfriend, and possibly my sister, although I still think it's unfair that I never went for concerts at 15, and she is. I think she has even went for more than I have. Pssh, how sad.

Anyway, today I had my Physics test, which was an absolute EPIC FAIL! I never expected it to be so hard. I understand all the freaking concepts and shit, I just never knew one could twist it around so much. I'm definitely getting less than 10 out of 30 marks :/

So, lesson learnt. I'm doing previous papers for my Chem test tmrw, because I really really don't want to fail. Its high time I catch up with myself (Y)

Currently listening to : Wedding Dress by Tae Yang

Labels: ,