Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#60 Robotic Romance

Laik, oh my gad? It's been awhile since I last updated properly hey.

And it's not like it's even a good time right now, but yeah.

Anyway, things have been pretty nuts. Been really busy in college, and I'm not saying this just for kicks, but I'm really serious. Prom performance auditions just came and left, I'm in the midst of the SAM T-shirt sales which I'm heading, and of course, my never ending assessments. Which are not good by the way. I feel my 95% ATAR slipping away :/

With friends things have been pretty much awesome. Just to name a few precious people, Kelly, Hui Ting, Hee Ching, Ee Von, Colin, Harin, Justin Yee & the CF, Denise Leom & the Council. People that I find myself looking forward to hanging out with everyday. Although it may never be the same as when it was in high school, I guess things are different now. And I've always took pride in my adaptability, and strength when it comes to new environment, so I'm really quite content now.

People are saying I'm really relaxed, considering I'm in March intake and all, but let me tell you something. A duck may look really calm on the surface of the water, just floating around without a care in the world, but the truth is, beneath the water, it's legs are frantically waddling away, trying to stay afloat. Exactly the case with me. Aaand I just realised I just compared myself to a duck. Quack? Haha.

Some pictures of the happenings, mostly around church and CF, but still, life's good in God's presence (:

ECA Day! (; & the mighty awesome CF.

ESL Tutorial, wore heels in college for the first time (:
CF CAMP @ PD :D


Bloom Conference 2010

Acts Teens and Acts Campus Gathering!


So yeah! Besides that, I was at Hijjas Kasturi's house for his 'open house' and cultural dance show thing. His house is awesome! As an aspiring architect *ehem ehem*, I'm having fingers and toes crossed to have a home as huge as his one day (;

Will try to update more! See ya :)

Currently listening to : You Look Better When I'm Drunk by The White Tie Affair

Labels: