Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#67 Down that road.

Okay, something is seriously wrong with my old passion for blogging. I know the fact that I hardly update causes me to have less, if not none, readers. But oh well. I wanted to blog about Zoukout 2010, but I'll do that in some other post. But for now, Acts Teens Supernatural Camp & Christmas 2010 (:


Singapore dude(;

Leaders&Volunteers


We are the Red Hippos (:





I received the gift of tongues when I was at camp, saw miracles happen, watch as lives were changed for the better, and had awesome fellowship. I feel like I want to do more in church. I want to serve, have a mentor. But that would require big changes in my lifestyle. I would have to sacrifice a lot of things that I know I'm not willing to give up. Which is selfish and hypocritical of me. I'm praying for direction, and that I will make the right decision when I'm prepared mentally.

Video montage (;

And with uni intakes coming, I have yet to decide where I will be taking my degree, let alone decide on what I want to major in. I mean, yeah, it has always been architecture, but seeing my recent SAM results, maybe I'm not cut out for it after all :/ Which is disappointing. Maybe civil engineering, or quantity surveying. Oh well. We'll see.

Christmas photos (:










Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year to all (:

Currently plugged into : Just a Dream Cover by Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie

Labels: ,