Thought Process
"We knew the girls were really women in disguise, that they understood love, and even death, and that our job was merely to create the noise that seemed to fascinate them." - The Virgin Suicides
about me
Denise Chang, Illegal eighteen, currently rocking and rolling around, trying to find my own identity. Loves Chelsea, Justin Timberlake and the finer things in life (; Formspring Twitter Tumblr Facebook
#63 Like a waste of space

Hey! As promised, a new post!

And yes, it's the day before my last paper in college. I can't believe it's all over. The past few months have been nothing but awesome, and I'm honestly glad to have met so many amazing people, and I'm seriously not saying all of this out of obligation or formalities. I really mean it when I say I loved meeting everyone (;

Anyways, no point looking back on what is done, but to look forward to the future. And I must say, the next weeks to come is going to be crazy for me. I'll be posting on where I'll be for the coming days.

Saturday, 13th November

I was thinking of dropping by Laundry, at the Curve for The Laundry Festival 2010 from 2pm onwards, since it's been way too long since was involved in the local music scene, and it's about time.


But I'll be leaving early though, if I do go, for THE BIG CAMPUS CHRISTMAS PARTY @ The Acts Church!

You should totally come, students from colleges all over Malaysia will be there, and my church will be launching it's Christmas Cheer programme, where we give back to the community this Christmas (:

Sunday, 14th November 2010

Hopeful for a rest during the day, but in the evening I'll be heading down to Puchong for the Change Your World party, exclusive to UMTD leaders only *ehem. Justin Yee and I, as leaders for MAD4KL, will be there to (I think) discuss new ventures. Previously, we've already done a refugee visit, city clean up, and feed the poor although I couldn't make it for the last one. I'm excited for this! (:

Monday, 15th November 2010
THE DAY US SAMSTERS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! CORROBOREE! Or in other words, prom :D


I must say that I can't wait for this, but I know I'll be doing a lot of running around, seeing I'm part of the committee. And plus, embarrassing myself as I was nominated for prom queen. Ha ha. Epic shit.
Can't wait for the after party either!

Friday, 19th November 2010

Pharvisha is planning a party in MOS, I think! (:

Saturday, 20th November 2010
Thanks to Nikki Jackson, who is endlessly stealing tickets for us from Media Prima, I've got 5 VIP tickets to Shout! Awards. However, I think they have not been promoting enough, coz every friend I invite goes, "What's that?" when I mention Shout! Awards. Meh. Last year was pretty good though, I remember being really crazy over Bunkface, and even got myself Sam's guitar pick (: Still love them though, hehe. Heard that IYAZ will be performing this year!

24th-26th November 2010

I volunteered myself to be a helper at Acts Kids Time Quest, VBS :)

 Excited about this too, as you know how I love them kids :D :D


Haha, I think I wrote this post as a reminder to myself about all these upcoming things. I'm excited for everything that's to come, but for now, Spec Maths!

Wish me luck!

Currently plugged into : Firework by Katy Perry

Labels: